February 14, 2012

happy love day

{birds of a feather}

 ♥    ♥    ♥    ♥    ♥    ♥    ♥    ♥    ♥    ♥   ♥    ♥    ♥    ♥    ♥    ♥    ♥    ♥

in years past i have seen valentine's day as, "i'm single and alone awareness day". i've never had a "valentine" and i even remember last year being stuck in traffic behind a truck holding a couple that could NOT keep their hands off each other on this particular day in february and I felt like vomiting. lol, but I understand that I was probably just jealous. so this year I'm going to appreciate what i'm holding out for!


- loyalty
- my best friend
- sharing laughs & smiles
- kisses under the stars
- strong hands and a warm embrace
- someone who wants me for me
- cooking meals tag team style { i'll shake and you bake ;) }
- goofing off together
- quiet moments
- movie nights
- finally having a hand to hold through thick & thin
- being half of a whole
- being truly loved in every way by a person who is not of your own gene pool


ahhhh!  a girl can dream can't she!!  i know when the time is right, it will happen & this list shall be put to shame!

 ♥    ♥    ♥    ♥    ♥    ♥    ♥    ♥    ♥    ♥   ♥    ♥    ♥    ♥    ♥    ♥    ♥    ♥

until then, Happy Valentine's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment